1. Stop complaining! 別發牢騷!
2. You make me sick! 你真讓我噁心!
3. What’s wrong with you? 你怎麼回事?
4. You shouldn’t have done that! 你真不應該那樣做!
5. You’re a jerk! 你是個廢物/混球!
6. Don’t talk to me like that! 別那樣和我說話!
7. Who do you think you are? 你以為你是誰?
8. What’s your problem? 你怎麼回事啊?
9. I hate you! 我討厭你 !
10. I don’t want to see your face! 我不願再見到你!
11. You’re crazy! 你瘋了!       ← 也可以說 "You're nuts!"
12. Are you insane/crazy/out of your mind? 你瘋了嗎?
13. Don’t bother me. 別煩我!
14. Knock it off. 少來這一套!      ← 這也可以用在當別人在做一些很Annoying(煩人)的動作時,
                     可以跟他說"Hey~ Knock it off!! Would you?" (喂~停止!!)
15. Get out of my face. 從我面前消失!
16. Leave me alone. 走開!
17. Get lost .滾開!
18. Take a hike! 哪兒涼快哪兒歇著去吧! ← 也可以解釋做 "喂~去冷靜一下吧!"
19. You piss me off. 你氣死我了!    ← 這個的意思應該是 "你惹毛我了!"
20. It’s none of your business. 關你屁事!
21. What’s the meaning of this? 這是什麼意思? ← 吵架的時候應該是用下面這句比較多:
                        "What are you trying to say?" (你到底想說什麼?)
22. How dare you! 你敢!        ← 也可以說 "You dare!!"
23. Cut it out. 省省吧!
24. You stupid jerk! 你這蠢豬!
25. You have a lot of nerve. 臉皮真厚!  ← 這應該是說 "你真有種!"
26. I’m fed up. 我厭倦了!      ← 也可以解釋為 "真是夠了!"
27. I can’t take it anymore. 我受不了了!
28. I’ve had enough of your garbage. 我聽膩了你的廢話!
29. Shut up! 閉嘴!
30. What do you want? 你想怎麼樣?
31. Do you know what time it is? 你知道現在都幾點嗎?
32. What were you thinking? 你腦子進水啊? ← 哈哈哈~這句翻得好!!
33. How can you say that? 你怎麼可以這樣說?
34. Who says? 誰說的?        ← 其實比較常聽到的是 "Says who?"
35. That’s what you think! 那才是你腦子裏想的! ← 應該翻成 "代誌絕對不是憨人想得這麼簡單!!"
36. Don’t look at me like that. 別那樣看著我! ← 應該翻成 "不要再「青」我!!"
37. What did you say? 你說什麼?
38. You are out of your mind. 你腦子有毛病!-
39. You make me so mad.你氣死我了啦!
40. Drop dead. 去死吧!

最後加三句: 「Over my dead body!!!」  (除非我死了, 不然想都別想!!)
       「Don't ever think about it!!」 (想都別想!!)
       「No way!!」       (不可能!! or 想都別想!!)
arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    yanglin 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()